A Modular Power Protection Solution for today and the Future
With the Liebert APS, you can maintain flexibility for the future and ensure the availability of your critical systems– all without sacrificing cost or energy efficiency.
At the core of your business sits your data center and the services running in it. With the Liebert APS UPS solution, you get peace of mind that your critical IT functions – and your business – will be available and running as expected through power disruptions, fluctuations, and outages.
- Internal redundancy capability (N+2/20kVA) enhances reliability and provides multiple layers of power protection.
- No single point of failure – Full redundant design allows the critical load to run on conditioned power if there is a failure of any component in the system.
- Configurable design allows you to customize the Liebert APS UPS for your desired level of capacity and redundancy.
- Fault-tolerant design, which enables the power, battery, and control modules to take themselves offline if there is a problem, without sacrificing overall system integrity.
- Superior overload capabilities, able to provide conditioned power to temporary overloads without transfers to/from bypass power.
- Internal wrap-around maintenance bypass and Frame-level bypass with independent controls in separate assemblies provide higher reliability and availability.
- Scalability that allows you to cost-eectively add power capacity or battery modules as needed. – Modular batteries, controls, and power components to help reduce maintenance costs with user replacement.
- Two-year hassle-free factory warranty program for repair or replacement of your Liebert APS UPS.
- Module-level redundancy eliminates the expense of purchasing and planning for any additional cabinets.
- Reduced installation time and cost because units are shipped pre-configured and factory tested, with no need for on-site assembly.
- Everything you need for eiciency and availability in one box: power modules, batteries, maintenance bypass, and distribution in a single, small-footprint cabinet.
- Integral battery monitoring with temperature-compensated charging to prolong battery life and help reduce replacement costs.
- 5-92% eiciency: 200-240V in/out transformer-free systems.
- 5-89.9% eiciency: transformer-based systems.