Extension distance is not limited to a single 100 meter cable length – If you need to extend further, simply add a 1GbE network switch to achieve even greater distances. The units are also fitted with SFP cages to accept fiber optic transceivers which enable much greater extension distances.
This significant asset is what gives you the freedom to use the full variety of cable links that you typically find within an average structured cabling system. The result is that you can achieve
reliable links, regardless of whether the cables are CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT7.
Using a spatially-lossless encoding system, with 1:1 pixel mapping. The digital video you receive is the same as the digital video leaving the remote computer.
For applications where security is of high importance, the system has the ability to disable the use of non-HID
devices, meaning there is no need to physically block USB ports to prevent the use of mass storage devices.
- Revolutionary centralized software management system
- Digital and analog video support
- PoE-powered transmitters
- Multi-colored back lit LCD allows at-a-glance status identification of transmitters and receivers
- Instant switching – less than half a second
- USB 2.0 single line speed is up to 66% faster than the competition